View Profile MortuaryAnson

4 Movie Reviews

honestly, i liked how you put an option for spanish and english, but I see lots of flaws here, both in design and animation. Not to mention the grammar and several other linguistic mistakes. But with time i can tell you'll make great animations. 2/5 for me.

Hahahahaha, i've seen several different starwars animations, but none like this. Bravo on originality, humor and an awesome effort.

Brilliant art, animation and idea. I loved the concept of batman going around like some kind of heavy duty Demolitions guy and trying to use his tools the way he used to. The only thing that disappointed me was that it was a tad bit too short, though i can understand that this wasn't meant to be major, now excuse me whilst I go to look through your other animations...

6 Game Reviews

I love these kinds of games. Not to mention I've played the previous games in this series, and I've enjoyed every last bit of it. Cheers to the great music and rhythm, I've seldom seen games as fun as this, even in it's own genre.

also, is it just me, or does my eyes deteriorate and unfocus for hours on end after i've done about a score of these songs on pro...

This is adorable, i could only say that it lacks the audio needed to supplement the design, but i see a lot of potential in this,

I remembered how much i missed 8bit retro games when i played this, nostalgic.

1 Audio Review

That was awesome, though it was someone hard to distinguish at bits, but otherwise everything was well done.

Btw, you seem to have the perfect voice to imitate Omniknight from Dota 2, I'm jealous

3 Art Reviews

Good lord, Jazza is a DotA 2 fan?! HUZZAH!
great artwork by the by, I'd ask to play with you since I'm in Aus as well, and there's a serious lacking of good players in the solo que, but I doubt you'd agree.

anywho, my suggestion for the next image is omniknight or dragonknight.

I've enjoyed that animation, but I still can't help but think that the girl looks too much like that character from the webcomic "The Meek"

kmau responds:

It's really just the hair color and the fact that not many works of fiction have green-haired leads.

great job on the colours, the light emitted from that flower is perfectly reflected on the surroundings and i love the "brush painted" look overall. The design makes it look like an ancient golem with his own deep history, marvelous work.

I am nobody. I draw, I sometimes try to animate. I am self taught, with the advices of some others. I will improve and someday make a decent animation.

28, Male