SCGMD4 SCGMD4

I love these kinds of games. Not to mention I've played the previous games in this series, and I've enjoyed every last bit of it. Cheers to the great music and rhythm, I've seldom seen games as fun as this, even in it's own genre.

also, is it just me, or does my eyes deteriorate and unfocus for hours on end after i've done about a score of these songs on pro...

Interactive Fuzzball Interactive Fuzzball

This is adorable, i could only say that it lacks the audio needed to supplement the design, but i see a lot of potential in this,

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

I remembered how much i missed 8bit retro games when i played this, nostalgic.

bieber eliminator bieber eliminator

The gameplay itself isn't much, but what counts is that I'm blowing up Justin Bieber B)

Santa Rockstar 4 Santa Rockstar 4

I usually enjoy rhythm games, and I've enjoyed this one thoroughly, loved the rock-god Santa and his deers, and all the Christmas themed rock songs, one problem. The keys sometimes don't register when pressed at the same time, otherwise this game'd be perfect.

The Original War Boy The Original War Boy

This game was good, The art itself looks quite amusing, and the movements implemented into the game are also smooth. Not to mention the fun of unloading limitless amounts of ammo at enemies, i mean who doesn't love a beefed up red bearded guy with a gun? I personally think that this could be made in to another type of game or something, it definitely has the potential for it. Great work.